Get involved and make a difference.
Throughout the year Feeding Tomorrow volunteer opportunities include:
- Jurors – Review travel scholarships applications
- Fun Run Planning task force – Assist with planning and logistics of the largest Feeding Tomorrow fundraiser
- Fun Run On-Site Volunteers – Assist with onsite Fun Run + Fitness activities
- Educator Expo Volunteers – Work together with IFT Section in local area of the IFT Annual Meeting to engage K-12 educators in an interactive educational experience
- General task force & volunteer – Additional committee and volunteer opportunities will be made available based on select programs of Feeding Tomorrow
For the current available volunteer opportunities, please visit Volunteer with IFT.
Feeding Tomorrow Fun Run + Fitness Fundraiser
Feeding Tomorrow hosts its annual Fun Run + Fitness event, our largest annual fundraiser supporting student scholarships. Participants can run, walk, yoga, bike, or swim…anywhere, anytime with the option to participate virtually. This year, the 5K run/1 mile walk and yoga will be held on July 13th, 2020 in Chicago, IL at IFT20! Visit the official Fun Run + Fitness page for more information and to register
Hear from Fun Run + Fitness volunteer and Feeding Tomorrow Scholarship recipient Amadeus Driando Ahnan as he explains why he supports Feeding Tomorrow’s Fun Run + Fitness fundraiser:
Interested in becoming an official event sponsor for the IFT20 Fun Run + Fitness event? Email email@example.com for more information.
Your change will make a change.
Share in the mission of Feeding Tomorrow by donating online, signing up for your employer’s workplace giving program or make a gift through a bequest. Find out more about giving programs.
Double the impact of your donation through matching gifts.
Your donation to Feeding Tomorrow could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Check with your company human resources department to see what the process is for your employer will match your donation.
Charitable Solicitation Disclosure Statements
Feeding Tomorrow, the Foundation of the Institute of Food Technologists, is qualified under U.S. Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). Donations to the Feeding Tomorrow are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law in the United States. For other countries, please check with your local tax adviser regarding tax deductions of charitable contributions.
A modest management fee will be annually assessed to all qualifying funds beginning on 1 September 2017.