Get involved and make a difference.
Throughout the year Feeding Tomorrow volunteer opportunities include:
- Jurors – Review undergraduate and graduate scholarship applications
- Fun Run Planning Committee – Assist with planning and logistics of the largest Feeding Tomorrow fundraiser
- Fun Run On-Site Volunteers – Assist with registration booth and race-day activities
- Future Food Scientists Volunteers – Work together with IFT Section in local area of the IFT Annual Meeting to engage high school students and teachers in an interactive educational experience
- General committee & volunteer – Additional committee and volunteer opportunities will be made available based on select programs of Feeding Tomorrow
For the current available volunteer opportunities, please visit Volunteer with IFT.
Registration for the 2018 Fun Run + Fitness event is now OPEN!
Join us for the IFT18 Virtual Fun Run + Fitness Event. In 2017, Feeding Tomorrow the official Foundation of IFT “re-invented” our largest annual fundraiser to reach beyond the annual event with the aim of supporting scholarships… and this year, we’ll do it again! Participants can run, walk, yoga, bike, or swim…anywhere, anytime.
Already registered? Connect with those attending the Fun Run on-site and virtually! Join our Facebook community to post times, photos, and more.
For promotional opportunities, visit the promotional opportunities webpage.
Your change will make a change.
Share in the mission of Feeding Tomorrow by donating online, signing up for your employer’s workplace giving program or make a gift through a bequest. Find out more about giving programs.
Double the impact of your donation through matching gifts.
Your donation to Feeding Tomorrow could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Check with your company human resources department to see what the process is for your employer will match your donation.
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. Keep an eye on IFT social media & emails for how you can participate with Feeding Tomorrow’s Giving Tuesday campaign.
Charitable Solicitation Disclosure Statements
Feeding Tomorrow, the Foundation of the Institute of Food Technologists, is qualified under U.S. Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). Donations to the Feeding Tomorrow are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law in the United States. For other countries, please check with your local tax adviser regarding tax deductions of charitable contributions.
A modest management fee will be annually assessed to all qualifying funds beginning on 1 September 2017.